Colorado Rubber & Supply has been serving the greater
Denver area since 1969. The company, founded by Bill Houston
Sr., began as a hose and equipment supplier, primarily serving
the growing construction industry in Colorado.
The company grew organically over time, and expanded its
product line to include conveyor belting and sheet rubber.
In the mid-90's, Colorado Rubber began to offer field service
to its customers, and made the capital investment in the
equipment necessary to offer belt fabrication services.
In 2006, Colorado Rubber was acquired by Western
Belting Co., Inc., a power transmission distributor
which has been serving Colorado since 1918.
In May of 2007, Colorado Rubber moved from its location
at 3390 Walnut Street in lower downtown Denver to its current
location in the industrial park north of Interstate 70.